Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Port 3066?
From: "Ron and Lisa Mehring" <rmehring () havelocknc net>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 19:03:47 -0500

Joey,

Netattach was a storage company (NAS) that can got bought out be VALINUX
(Now VA Software)

The port probably had something to do with their product line. Could be a
bad assumption on my part.

Sounds like a scan looking for anything vice something specific.

Sorry cannot be more of help

Take Care
Ron Mehring