Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Wireless security and VPN
From: Steve Cooper <steve () nuclear-monkeys co uk>
Date: 16 Nov 2002 13:32:22 +0000

I would also be interested in this, we're just about to setup a wireless
network for a company warehouse. I was thinking about using IPSec
underneath the WEP encryption, with a W2k server and XP pro desktops
it's relatively easy to setup IPSec but I am unsure if this will work
with pocket PC's or other OS's like linux.