Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Locking Cisco Router
From: "Vachon, Scott" <Scott.Vachon () Paymentech com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 11:05:21 -0600

After asking a few other engineers who work more on our routers I'm
almost positive there is NO WAY to disable password recovery for
somebody who has physical access and local console access to a cisco
router.

What about physically disabling all the external ports ?

~S~

Learn more about Paymentech's payment processing services at www.paymentech.com
THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL.  This e-mail message and any attachments are proprietary and confidential information
intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not print,
distribute, or copy this message or any attachments.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments from your computer.

  By Date           By Thread