Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Protect folder data.
From: "Shane Lahey" <s.lahey () roadrunner nf net>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 14:59:22 -0330

Why not try Blowfish Advanced CS , available at http://come.to/hahn
This should do exactally what you want.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony - CIA;CISA;CDP;CPA;MBA [mailto:tony572000 () hotmail com]
Sent: November 18, 2002 8:00 PM
To: SECURITY-BASICS () SECURITYFOCUS COM
Subject: Protect folder data.

Hi,

I have some highly confidential data that I frequently access on in a
folder
that is on my desktop computer (ie win2k).  I want to make sure no one
but
me will able to see this data.  Does anyone know of any
freeware\shareware
that will 1) en-crypt the data in the folder and/or  2) require a
password
to open up the folder?  I need to make sure a person like our lan admin
or
desk top support person can not figure out a way to get to the data.

Tony CIA,CISA,CDP,MBA

---
This email has been scanned for viruses and is considered Virus-Free.