Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Secure email?
From: Normen Nomesco <dis-list () rebelbase com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 17:04:14 -0800

I am writing a security paper on protection of intellectual assets in email via a layered approach to
secure communication channels when dealing with client to server, and server to server, mail exchange.

I am including how to use TLS (formerly ssl) to encrypt between mail servers, client to mail server options,
secure password authentication, IPSEC <for wireless communication> and ssh-2 port forwarding.

Any suggestions for articles, or experiences would be appreciated
ill probably post my first revision of my paper  later tonight to anyone that is interested.

Ian

  By Date           By Thread