Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Protect folder data.
From: Matthew Wagenknecht <Matthew.Wagenknecht () quantum com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 12:09:32 -0700

PGPDisk ver. 6.02i and earlier are freeware and is part of PGPFreeware6.02..
The commercial versions are better, but you can't beat free.. one note: use
FAT formatting for your PGP disks on Win2K and higher.. ver. 8.0 from
PGP.com is $70..  not bad if you ask me..

http://www.pgpi.org/products/pgpdisk/

"If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing
again."