Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Low end machines for Firewall/IDS
From: "ALBEE,RUSSELL. S FC2 (CV63 CS5)" <ALBEER () kitty-hawk navy mil>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 02:01:36 +0900

Does anybody know of any good locations online to purchase old 486 machines
or low end Pentium machines for use as a Firewall and/or IDS?  I've tried
searching on google and just keeping getting links to Pentium 4 computers.
I will be using either a Linux or BSD flavor on these machines.

Thank you,

Russell

  By Date           By Thread