Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Startup company
From: "Keith Akins" <kaakins () kc rr com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 17:00:01 -0600

This may be off subject, but I was wondering if there was any advice I could
get from the community on starting a security business. I am looking to
start a part time business. I am wondering what pitfalls to look out for.
Like, what kind of contracts/paper work should I be concerned with?

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Keith Akins MCSE-Security, CCNA, CNA, Security+, A+

eMail: Kaakins () kc rr com

  By Date           By Thread