Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Installing WinPcap for Windows XP
From: "Brandon A. Battis (Student)" <BAB258 () students jwu edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 22:16:10 -0500

I'm trying to run Ethereal so I can see what's going on with my modem.  I've tried to install WinPcap as I have been
told I'm supposed to but I've not been able to find the .inf file to install a driver like it was reported I need to
do.  I've  looked on Google and at WinPcaps webpage to try to find out if there may be any thing that I've missed, but
from what I've looked at, everything appears to be installed correctly, but it isn't working.

Thanks in advance,
Brandon Battis
Network Engineering Student
Johnson & Wales University