Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Installing WinPcap for Windows XP
From: "Wolfgang Schramm" <e9925119 () student tuwien ac at>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 20:08:23 +0100

Hi!

I don't know which inffile you exactly need, but under
http://winpcap.polito.it/301a/download.htm

You find a complete Installer for XP.

Alternative:
You can use a Programm callet Packetyzer
http://www.networkchemistry.com/products/packetyzer/

It uses the "same" engine as ethereal, but is much more comfortable (for a
windows user) to handle.
As far as I can remember it auto installs the winpcap driver.

I hope that could help.

Wolfgang Schramm
University of Technology Vienna