Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Vulnerability Assessment Checklists?
From: "Kim Clark" <kclark20001 () hotmail com>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 22:45:48 +0000

Hello,

I've finished my Security+, and am almost through my Security Certified Network Professional training.

I'm looking for some basic tips and resources (checklists or templates?) to do some vulnerability assessments because I just went to donate my services at a nonprofit job fair and got plenty of responses.

Since I've never evaluated the security posture of a company before I could use some resources on how to best get started. They run the gamut from P2P to WANs. Of course, I want to give them some value while gaining valuable experience for my resume.

Thanks in advance,

Kim Clark

Need a shot of Hank Williams or Patsy Cline? The classic country stars are always singing on MSN Radio Plus. Try one month free! http://join.msn.com/?page=offers/premiumradio