Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

OWA security
From: "Beverly Kittens" <beverlykittens () hotmail com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 15:31:49 +0000

Hello list

My company is currently implementing OWA to provide users with access to email from any Internet machine. I'd like to see the OWA server in a DMZ, but this is currently up for discussion. Sometimes operational stuff gets in the way of security....

Can anyone point me at a paper that describes the security implications of OWA, particularly the network related issues please. I'd also be interested to learn the difference between OWA and POP architecture.

Thank you

Use MSN Messenger to send music and pics to your friends http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger