Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

XL password cracker
From: "Jack Solomon" <solzjack43 () hotmail com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 13:54:05 +0000

Does anyone know where I can download a free XL password cracker? Ive tried downloading various [free] ones but they all turnout to be crippleware and only crack passwords up to 4 digits ;-o

I dont want to pay $30 for a one off exerciese. (dont care about how long it takes to crack the password as this is not a routine task for me).

Jack

Send a funky Messenger Christmas card http://www.msn.co.uk/christmascard