Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: SPAM filter...
From: "Wayne S. Ackley" <wackley () ideorlando org>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 07:14:37 -0500

Happy Holidays!

We use this same setup in our facility
(RedHat,postfix+amavis-new+spamassassin). And we use ClamAV as our
anti-viral scanner and DOVECOT as our IMAP/POP3 service. Everything updates
itself and keeps out most of the B.S. (I have the same setup at home, took
me a weekend to install and "tweak" to my liking.)

For your situation, just GOOGLE spamassassin and solaris. Here's a
preliminary link to help:
http://www.gunfleet.com/solaris/Spamassassin1.htm

Good luck!
-Wayne

Wayne S. Ackley
IT Manager - Senior Network Engineer
IDEORLANDO Facility
3045 Technology Parkway
Orlando, Florida 32826
321-235-7524
321-235-1484
text pager: page_wayne () ideorlando org
Pager phone: 1-800-946-4646 pin#1431304