Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: difference between ccsa 156-210 and 156-210.4
From: mike () genxweb net
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 18:22:20 +0000

The new exam is for the AI version of checkpoint which includes the smart
defense suite. I had the same issue with the ccse.

Quoting "J. Yoon" <supercool9000 () hotmail com>:

what are the differences between ccsa 156-210
and 156-210.4?

i have a study guide book from 2002 that says
CCSA Next Generation Checkpoint Certfied Security Administrator study guide
(Exam 156-210)

but when I check to see if they still offer this exam
they only had 156-210.4...

Would you know what's going on?

Get reliable dial-up Internet access now with our limited-time introductory
offer.  http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup