Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Cryptography/Cryptanalysis
From: noir noir <acknak_halflife () yahoo co uk>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 06:23:07 +0000 (GMT)

--- nokio x0 <xj3wlzx () hotmail com> wrote: > Hi all,
I'm really interested in the field of cryptanalysis,
but am not really
familiar with cryptography. The texts I have read
have explained what
cryptography is, but havent really given me an
example of implementing it in
real life(ie: encrypting a unix file system with
aes(just an example)). If
there are any books/online texts you can refer me to
please do so. Also,
what guides/books do you recommend I should take a
look at on the subject of
Cryptanalysis? My goal is to some-day become a
cryptanalist for the NSA.
Sounds cheasy but from what I know about cryptology,
facinates me.
Thanks in advance, any response will be much
appreciated.

Maybe you want to have a look at this:

http://www.schneier.com/crypto-gram-9910.html