Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Annoying virus being mailed to me
From: "Phillips, Mike" <PhillipsMike () otc army mil>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 13:07:32 -0600

Our IT department has things set up to scan for viruses and block all
"virusy" email inbound, so I haven't seen this particular problem. At home,
where I am the IT department, I've set up my email program to not download
mail from certain addresses that I find either offensive or "virusy." It
sits on the server until some IT magic causes it to go away.

Mike