Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Spam from Symantec
From: "A.G. Williams" <drew911s () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 11:42:54 -0800 (PST)

As much as it pains me to admit to having worked for
them for FOUR YEARS, yes, their marketing people spam
the daylights out of the consumers. NAV is the Holy
Grail to Big Yella. How else are they going to send
all those account managers and executives to Tahiti?

--- Brad Arlt <arlt () cpsc ucalgary ca> wrote:
On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 08:35:22PM -0700,