Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: VNC
From: Joshua J.Kugler <isd () as uaf edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 22:58:32 -0900

http://www.realvnc.com

Same set of developers, just have their own domain now.

j----- k-----

On Friday 31 January 2003 04:06, SMiller () unimin com wrote:
First, I'm confused about how there can be a new version. VNC was a project
of AT&T UK Labs. My understanding is that VNC development was frozen a long
time ago. AT&T recently disbanded this entity (according to the Register of
some months ago) I believe some of the pieces reverted to Olivetti, but I
heard that they had no plans for VNC. Did some former employees take it
over to continue development?

--
Joshua Kugler, Information Services Director
Associated Students of the University of Alaska Fairbanks

  By Date           By Thread