Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: irc port open on 6668/tcp and 6667/tcp
From: "Michael Parker" <mparker () rim net>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 12:36:05 -0500

There is a great free program called Vision from Foundstone that maps ports to executable and processe, lists running
applications, etc.  Their orignal program was FPort...this is the next generation.  This should help you identify
what's running, where, and why.

http://www.foundstone.com/knowledge/forensics.html

Cheers,
Michael