Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: MD5 Syntax problem
From: "Michael Aghayere" <MichaelAghayere () eaglemoss co uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 17:43:13 -0000

Vlad,

It you would have been more helpful if you had explained what each of
your commands did or preferably sent Chris off to someplace where he
could glean more information on md5 checksums.

Spewing out UNIX commands like that only helps at widening the gap
between "us" in the *nix world and "them" in Windows world.

Best Regards,

Michael Aghayere

Robot Support
Ultimate Real Robots