Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Web Log Analyzer
From: David Bernick <bernz () alpha bernztech org>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:43:04 -0500 (EST)

I'm looking for a (free) log analyser tool, for web, ftp logs, and was
wondering if you could point me in the right direction. I have googled
about, but I'm not having much joy. Needs to handle apache and IIS
logs. I'd prefer it if it could create a nice web page with pretty
graphs, and also handle squid logs, but this is not required.

i like awstats. Look for it on freshmeat.

And good advice if you're looking for any (free) anything? Look on
freshmeat or sourceforge. If it's not there, it probably doesn't exist.

  By Date           By Thread