Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Law office recommendations?
From: Vince Dang <VinceDang () HondaFCU org>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 16:56:53 -0800

Tim,

Not sure if you are seeking for the general risk analysis or only systems
related.  These are the obvious things I see in addition to individual
systems security:

-make sure everyone shreds paper docs before trashing
-address physical access to file cabinets where hard docs are kept
-address fire protection for those cabinets
-secure the voice/phone server where they record legal statements
-educate atty's to use complex voicemail passwords
-educate receptionists of social engineering

Good luck.

Vince