Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Windows auditing
From: "eric" <fengjie () pacific net sg>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 23:21:57 +0800

The auditor requested us to supply all the domain users who have local
administrator's right to their machines. Is there a way better than going to
each machine to check it out? We have 600+ users/machines!
I am currently using a tool called Hayena, which gives me a
windows-explorer-like view of all domain computers but doesn't save me from
having to go to every computer folder to check from local groups.
Your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards
Eric

  By Date           By Thread