Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

re: Windows auditing
From: H C <keydet89 () yahoo com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 03:43:02 -0800 (PST)

supply all the domain users who have local
administrator's
right to their machines.

This is pretty trivial to do in Perl...using the
Win32::Lanman module, it's pretty simple to have the
script go through and pull that information out for
you.

As the security admin, I am the pointman for the
several audits we go through annually.  In a recent
audit, I provided info to the auditor by writing the
scripts to pull the info they asked for...