Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

e-mail policies
From: pablo gietz <pablo.gietz () nuevobersa com ar>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 16:02:48 -0300

Dear gurus

We are defining policies for the use of corporate e-mail, I have doubts about privacy of messages sent by employees. Since the e-mail system is intended for business use, we need to prevent sensitive information disclosure. If we respect the privacy , how can discover infidelity employee? What is your opinion or the standard in this cases? What is the companies approach?

Thanks a lot.

--
Pablo A. C. Gietz
Jefe de Seguridad Informática