Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Suggestions Needed
From: Justyn <dragon () dlance com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 23:55:16 -0600

I'm a home user rather new to firewalls. I have a spare pc I want to use as a firewall machine for our local lan of 2 workstations w/cable modem. I'm wanting a linux/unix flavor os for the firewall system. Would I be better off using a stripped down os that is tailored for firewall machines or something like redhat/freebsd? Would would anyone suggestion as a starting place to learn.

Thanks!

  By Date           By Thread