Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: e-mail policies
From: Ivan Hernandez <ivan.hernandez () globalsis com ar>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 15:53:07 -0300

Say them clearly that you'll monitor them, but don't bug 'em for the personal e-mail use. That's the best.
Ivan Hernandez

pablo gietz wrote:

Dear gurus

We are defining policies for the use of corporate e-mail, I have doubts about privacy of messages sent by employees. Since the e-mail system is intended for business use, we need to prevent sensitive information disclosure. If we respect the privacy , how can discover infidelity employee? What is your opinion or the standard in this cases? What is the companies approach?

Thanks a lot.

  By Date           By Thread