Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Wireless & Blackberry
From: "Moeckel, Sharon" <smoeckel () co bucks pa us>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:25:57 -0500

I am a newbie to security and could use some direction.  We are evaluating Blackberry.  We also will have HIPAA
requirements to prepare for in the near future.  Could someone help with the steps to implement this securely to
include the inherent wireless security issues, as well as those needed to secure Blackberry?  Will be using for email,
LAN file share access and possibly for app access.  Thank you.

  By Date           By Thread