Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

portal configuration
From: "Castro, Michael" <MCastro () Suncor com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:05:53 -0700

Hello,

Our company is considering implementing a SAP portal configuration to connect up users to HR pieces. One of the hurdles
we have come across is how the authentication would best work. We wish to integrate with existing Active Directory but
wish t use unique id for users on the public side vs. users entering form the LAN

This is a large obstacle.

Can anyone give any insight as to how they may have implemented this or best practise in this regard?

  By Date           By Thread