Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: scratchcard
From: "Chris Berry" <compjma () hotmail com>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 17:58:31 -0700

From: Jim Cate <JIM_CATE () BCBST COM>
Request for info...
Experiencing several machines that, when booting, show a screen
displaying "scratchcard".  The machines then display MANY popup windows
until they lock up.  We're not having any luck finding information from
the antivirus sites.  Does anyone have any experience with similar
symptoms?

Thanks in advance and have a great weekend.

I haven't had that problem, but if you install and run SpybotSD, you won't either.

Chris Berry
compjma () hotmail com
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"This email is ROT26 encrypted, by reading it you are in violation of the DMCA, and should turn yourself in to the authorities immediately."

FastTrain has your solution for a great CISSP Boot Camp. The industry's most recognized corporate security certification track, provides a comprehensive prospectus based upon the core principle concepts of security. This ALL INCLUSIVE curriculum utilizes lectures, case studies and true hands-on utilization of pertinent security tools. For a limited time you can enter for a chance to win one of the latest technological innovations, the SEGWAY HT. Log onto http://www.securityfocus.com/FastTrain-security-basics ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

  By Date           By Thread