Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Distressing, possibly life threatening emails from free accounts (yahoo, hotmail
From: "steve baker" <stephenbbaker () hotmail com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 12:38:58 -0400

One of our users has received questionable and possibly life threatening
emails from a yahoo account that was created recently.  They have approached
us to find out as much as we can pertaining to the person sending it.

Of course, we are not YAHOO so we cannot determine anything about the mail
other than the content.

How can we find out who sent this?