Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: About Operating Systems security
From: "yannick'san" <yannicksan () free fr>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 20:02:07 +0200

Oups! sorry if it was not clear.
I'm not asking you for any application recommandation nor any OS
recommandation. In fact my question should be ennonced like that : how do
you do when you want to introduce a new OS in your companie ?
Some mails earlier, I've been told to calculate the TCB (Trusted Computing
Base) of the whole system and since that, I concentrate my efforts on it.

-Yannick