Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Application Security Guidelines
From: SGregg9520 () aol com
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 09:55:39 -0500

Recently, I created a baseline security requirement document for a security-related project that I was working on using
NIST, DOD, SANS, and security documentation.  Going forward, I have been tasked to develop security
requirements/checklists for designers, developers, and testers for an application development project/SDLC that I am
working on......

Any security suggestions for developing checklists for this effort would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Veronica

Forum Systems PRESIDIO: PGP / XML GATEWAY APPLIANCE
The Presidio integrates PGP data encryption and XML Web Services security to
simplify the management and deployment of PGP and reduce overall PGP costs
by up to 80%.
FREE WHITEPAPER & 30 Day Trial -
http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/ForumSystems_security-basics_031027