Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

PKI for mobile use
From: Trystano () aol com
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 13:21:20 EST

Hi all, I am new to this list after coming across it after initially looking
for some good mobile security forums. This is the closet i've come :-).

Anyway, I was wondering if any of you knew of any good online resources that
covers PKI (digital signatures, and certs included) methods that are used for
m-commerce transactions. Ideally I'd also like to be located to some forums
that specifically deal with issues such as m-commerce.

Cheers guys

Trystan Hughes
trystano () aol com

Forum Systems PRESIDIO: PGP / XML GATEWAY APPLIANCE
The Presidio integrates PGP data encryption and XML Web Services security to
simplify the management and deployment of PGP and reduce overall PGP costs
by up to 80%.
FREE WHITEPAPER & 30 Day Trial -
http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/ForumSystems_security-basics_031027