Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: ISA server
From: Matt Burnett <marukka () mac com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 19:18:18 -0600

Ive used ISA standard edition with N2H2 Sentian (content filtering) and it
has worked well.  If your in a windows only environment then its a decent
solution, although I did have some issues with mac client authentication.

On 11/18/03 6:22 AM, "David Lanagan" <DLanagan () sterlinginsurancegroup com>