Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: easiest way to keep a Redhat 9 box
From: Security <security () ezsm net>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 14:13:04 -0500

Forum Systems PRESIDIO: PGP / XML GATEWAY APPLIANCE
The Presidio integrates PGP data encryption and XML Web Services security to
simplify the management and deployment of PGP and reduce overall PGP costs
by up to 80%.
FREE WHITEPAPER & 30 Day Trial -
http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/ForumSystems_security-basics_031027