Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Nokia IP 330's HA with VRRP problems
From: William Sykes <wsykes () deepnines com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:18:53 -0600

All,
I have a client that has two Nokia 330's in HA using VRRP NG FP3.
When we pull the plug on the Primary and fail to the secondary
everything works as as planned. The secondary begins to pass traffic.

The problem occurs when the Primary is brought back online (plugged in).
The primary Firewall loses the ARP table, and no network traffic will
pass..

The fix we are using is to reboot both firewalls.

Has anybody experienced this? or anything like it ?
thanks

-Will
--
William Sykes