Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

X11 Outgoing
From: Dr Aldo Medina <aldomedina () hotpop com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 14:43:45 +0400

I frequently get this messages in my log, after installing snort. After
looking hundreds of results in Google, I still can find out if this is a
real treat. Any ideas? TIA.

--
GPG Public key: Primary site: pgp.mit.edu 0xDED784BF
Alternative: http://aldomedina.dyndns.org/key.gpg

Forum Systems PRESIDIO: PGP / XML GATEWAY APPLIANCE
The Presidio integrates PGP data encryption and XML Web Services security to
simplify the management and deployment of PGP and reduce overall PGP costs
by up to 80%.
FREE WHITEPAPER & 30 Day Trial -
http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/ForumSystems_security-basics_031027