Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Netscreen Firewall / VPN
From: "John Roberts" <roberts () tridecap com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 14:55:08 -0500

I'm trying to setup a Netscreen 5GT Firewall / VPN.  I have a 10 user
license, but when I log onto the VPN that only seems to let me access 10 IPs
before locking me out.  I'm using a policy based set up, with preshared
keys.  I'm not too familiar with this software but basically I want to set
the Netscreen up to NAT and firewall, and have a VPN where people can access
the local network without having one use lock up everything because he's
scanning the local network.

John Roberts

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html