Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

ASP web application security
From: "hassan hani" <amni___ () hotmail com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:01:43 +0000

hello,
do anyone have a document which explain how to secure a web application developped with ASP.
thanks

Trouvez l'âme soeur sur MSN Rencontres ! http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9551

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization. Visit us at: http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html