Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Windows SUS Question
From: Leon <roastin () yahoo com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 11:50:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

My question regarding SUS is dealing with security
permissions.  Lets say 20 servers are part of a work
group; is their still a way to use SUS under the
context of the local system account or something
similar to be able to centrally deploy patches in a
de-centralizied network environment.  I have a
workgroup that needs to have patches deployed and I
would prefer to use something like SUS which is
central as opposed to something like Hfnetcheck pro.

Thanks in advance,

Leon

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html