Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Sharing a DSL line
From: "Andrew" <andrew () auliya org>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 15:43:20 +0100

Hello,

I am considering sharing a DSL line for both a staff and a public network,
the public one wireless, the staff one hard-wired. Both will lie behind
firewall routers, so theoretically any potential attacker from the inside
would be in the same position as an intruder from the internet. Is this
correct?

Thanks,

Andrew

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html