Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

FW: Windows SUS Question
From: "Kelly Fuller" <kelly () ccgsecurity com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 12:04:23 -0400

 My understanding is that you can deploy the settings required for
clients to connect to the SUS server, in a few ways. You can manually
change the system to connect to the SUS server via a local policy. Then
they can use the proper server from that point to manage patches.

Kelly Fuller, MCSE, WCSP, GCFW
Continental Consulting Group, LLC

Please call 800.606.6060 if you need immediate assistance.