Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Windows 2003, and Windows XP Group Policies
From: Nicholas Diotte <xphox () xphox net>
Date: 15 Apr 2004 20:53:07 -0000

Good afternoon,
I've been thinking of creating a spread sheet, which I can use to help plan my active directory policies.
Before I go and spend alot of time creating an excel spreadsheet listing all available policies, and all possible
settings, I was just currious if anyone has created something similar to this?
If not, it looks like I'll be busy over the next few weeks, I'm only asking because I know this will take more then a
few hours, and there really isn't any point in me reinventing the wheel.
My eventual goal is to make some transparent sheets to display on my projector, that way I can explain, and make sure
others in my department fully understand inheritance, and no overrides.
Thank you,
Nick

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html