Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: SSH solution
From: "Becky Newell-Nicosia" <becky () osibia com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 09:06:40 -0700

I've been using SSH Secure Shell for over 3 years and love it!  I still use
the non-commercial version and have never experienced any problems with the
software.  The SFTP file transfer GUI is also very helpful.  I highly
recommend it for any Windows/UNIX cross environment.

Becky Newell-Nicosia
becky () osibia com
http://www.osibia.com