Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Commands for closing tcp session on a window box
From: "Tiongster" <tiongster84 () yahoo com sg>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 10:57:44 +0800

Hi guys,

Are there any commands to terminate a TCP session on a Window box? I've
searched through Microsoft TechNet but without any positive result Hope
you guys could provide some leads on my question. Thank You!

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html