Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

UDP port 19690
From: "Webb Wang CS" <webb.wang () cybershieldnetworks com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 13:55:58 -0500

Can anybody point me out what is the possible application listening on UDP
port 19690?

I noticed one of my host is blasting off a huge load of fragmented UDP
packets (with length of 1514) to an internet accessible host at UDP port
19690.

My google search didn't yield anything.

Thanks,

Webb

---

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html