Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: HIPAA_Compliance
From: "Michael Dunn" <MDunn () sscincorporated com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 14:05:12 -0400

We've had good luck with PGP!

Regards,

-Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: paralleluniverse [mailto:paralleluniverse () ev1 net]
Sent: Saturday, April 03, 2004 9:48 PM
To: security-basics () lists securityfocus com
Subject: HIPAA_Compliance

Hello to All,

In order to provide security solutions for HIPAA compliance, encryption,
though not required, seems to solve several of the problems. Would anyone
have some suggestions for an inexpensive, easy to deploy, convenient to use,
and easy to train staff, encryption solution? Other thoughts?

Ron Cohen
FUNEN

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html