Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Online Universitties with Information Security Programs
From: bsec () cotse net
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 13:56:29 -0400 (EDT)

Additionally, does anyone know about any on-line Masters programs with
emphasis in Information Security?

Thanks,
-Brett

"Security" <security_list () artiman net> 4/2/2004 7:15:56 AM >>>
Hi everybody, I'm pretty sure that somebody already submitted this question,
but I would like to get more advises about Online Universities that offers
bachelors degrees in IT with focus on Information Security.

Thanks,

Andres Martinez

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html